cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Happy Montana Owner

bad99ram
Explorer
Explorer
Just got word today that all my living room furniture 2 couches the theater seats are being replaced along with the living room valances and 1 kitchen chair .
Kitchen chair had a split in the wood back, Valances had separated and the living room furniture was torn by staples ect. Approved for replacement. Montana High Country 2016 375FL
14 REPLIES 14

minnow
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, Montana's are a lot like many others - lots of bling and eye candy and absolute c rap behind the walls and below the sheet vinyl.

ChuckV1
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at Montana's at the RV show we went to, really didn't like the floor plans that they had, ended up in love with a G384RLT Durango Gold from Kz ...

But I have to say I see allot on Montana's on the road, they are nice looking rigs that's for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Safe Travels

bad99ram
Explorer
Explorer
This year we were at the Tampa RV show. Went through a lot of units. The one thing that I noticed that even the higher end Units had the same Fridges, Stoves water heaters, air conditioners as the lower end ones.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
jarata1 wrote:
**** people are negative in here

Would =any= of us here accept the junk that RV mfrs foist off on us if it were a car or truck? I think not. Yeah, quality costs, but I'd rather pay a bit more and not lose the use of my RV for weeks or months, not to mention the costs associated with "no cost" warranty work.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

Vvvv1010
Explorer
Explorer
That's awesome that you are a happy Montana owner. That's really what counts. I think Montana 5th wheels are great looking campers.
2011 Jayco Jay Flight G2 32BHDS
2011 Ford F250 6.7L Turbo Diesel
Two 10'0 Kayaks

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
**** people are negative in here

FLY_4_FUN
Explorer
Explorer
Since the RV world is far from perfect...and will never be perfect im glad you were able to get your issues resolved. Its more important that dealers and manufacturers take responsibility and get customer concerns addressed. I doubt I will ever see the day where quality control in RV's will ever be near that of automobiles and how many of those end up with issues, recalls and class action lawsuits!

Daryll
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 crew SB 4x4 CTD 3.73
2015 Brookstone 315RL
2009 Colorado 29BHS (sold 2015)
05 Jayflight 29BHS (sold 2008)
99 Jayco Eagle 12SO (sold 2005)

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
bad99ram wrote:
Lyle: In a perfect world yes.

They kind of missed the point , didn't they :S

I too have had excellent service from Keystone, what little issues I did have.

bad99ram
Explorer
Explorer
Lyle: In a perfect world yes.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
bad99ram wrote:
Just got word today that all my living room furniture 2 couches the theater seats are being replaced along with the living room valances and 1 kitchen chair .
Kitchen chair had a split in the wood back, Valances had separated and the living room furniture was torn by staples ect. Approved for replacement. Montana High Country 2016 375FL

Wouldn't it have been =much= better if none of them had to be replaced at all? :h

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
And you think the replacements will be better?
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

GKAbbott
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations. Not my experience with Keystone/Lippert. Not impressed at all.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Why deliver that way? Poor quality.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats !!! We hope you enjoy your Montana as much as we enjoy ours!! Good Luck and Happy Camping !!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W