cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where do you get the states map

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
Where do you all get the map that shows the states you have visited, the one that many of you use at the bottom of the posts in your signature?

Thanks!
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014
10 REPLIES 10

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
Just giving him a bad time. What's that got to do with getting along? Ya, I get along every day to somewhere. And you really don't want to hear it.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Passin Thru wrote:
Funny thing is, no one but you cares where you've been. I've been in 50 states 28 countries and 1 territory. Do You care?

In your RV? If so, I do care and would like to hear more.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Passin Thru wrote:
Funny thing is, no one but you cares where you've been. I've been in 50 states 28 countries and 1 territory. Do You care?

Yes. But you were just Passin Thru. Oh. I crack me up!

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
This forum software only lets you have one picture in the signature. The solution is to combine the state map picture you generated and the picture of your rig into a single file with some sort of an image editor and use that for your signature picture. MS Paint is up to the task, if you don't have anything more sophisticated (but do have a Windows computer).

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
Dutch_12078 wrote:
Everything you need to know about how to "Add a Visited States Map to your signature".

Thanks - this is what I was looking for. Now the next question is how do I get it to show both the map I made and a photo of my rig and tow. It takes one out when I choose the other even though I have not checked the box telling it to do so.
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Everything you need to know about how to "Add a Visited States Map to your signature".
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Here is one.

Also on Google: States Visited

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I got mine off the internet called "visited states map"... Once made up I made copy with MS PAINT and resized for my signature line... Then included in my signature line. I also included a small photo of my RV unit with the visited map so it is actually one photo to deal with...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
CW has them.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad