cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDPM clean and coat PHX area?

voodoo101
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations on a shop to clean and apply a coat of EDPM in the Phoenix east valley? My 2001 Mobile Scout has good bones but a very old roof that is always uncovered. I had it cleaned and resealed about 6 years ago, and would like to have it done again before we head out for the summer. I am no longer able to take on a project like that myself. We'd really like to get in a couple more years of summer travel before either the truck, trailer or one of us gives out. Thanks, Bill
2 REPLIES 2

NMDriver
Explorer
Explorer
If you know what you want and how to do it. I would hire a day laborer from a contractor labor provider and supervise them. It is not rocket science to apply epdm top coat or clean a roof. You will need to provide materials and directions though.

You may have a liability issue if you try to hire off of the street and they fall off of the roof. By using a contractor labor provider you should not be liable for any injury and you might even find an experienced roofer.
5er/2500Duramax/18ftBoat

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
voodoo101 wrote:
Any recommendations on a shop to clean and apply a coat of EDPM in the Phoenix east valley? My 2001 Mobile Scout has good bones but a very old roof that is always uncovered. I had it cleaned and resealed about 6 years ago, and would like to have it done again before we head out for the summer. I am no longer able to take on a project like that myself. We'd really like to get in a couple more years of summer travel before either the truck, trailer or one of us gives out. Thanks, Bill

There are a couple E Valley mobile repair outfits that I talked with a few years ago, when asking about doing some work on my rig. Both seemed on the up-and-up and got decent reviews on the Net. Just do a search for mobile RV repairs.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member