cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LED Lights

Sergeant518
Explorer
Explorer
When I purchased my Jayco Eagle fifth wheel in 2010 a friend recommended that I change the tail-lights to LED because the factory lights are not bright enough. A search of the internet put me in touch with Command Electronics in Michigan. I phoned and ordered a set of LED's and installed them myself with the assistance of the instructions sent with the lights. They were easy to install and the difference in intensity was incredible. I was very happy with the lights.
Recently I noticed that some of the LED's were not working so I e-mailed Command Electronics and within 24 hrs I received a reply asking me to send them the model number and if possible a photo with the lights activated. I did that and I received another e-mail within minutes stating that they were sending me a complete set of new lights and lenses at no cost to me. They even paid the shipping. I received the replacements 6 days later. That is the best customer service I have ever experienced! I wanted to share that in case anyone is looking for LED lights. They manufacture a variety of different lights. Obviously they stand behind their products.

โš Did you miss the FTS "Announcement : READ BEFORE POSTING HERE"?
    Forum Technical Support (FTS) is reserved for questions related to the use of the Open Roads Forum sites,
    member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using FTS for RV related
    questions. Instead, select the Sub-Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic.

Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM TECHNICAL SUPPORT

1 REPLY 1

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
That's amazing service!
Their products seem to be pretty good quality. I installed their tail lights on our last trailer (no issues) and the new one came with them.

Thanks for posting this.

Scott