cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tampa rv show

Hideout17
Explorer
Explorer
Last week my wife and I went to the Tampa rv show. What an experience!! It was almost mind blowing. Saw alot of motorhomes, way over my budget, really fun to look at. We are currently looking in the near future to up grade our travel trailer to a 5th to eventually live in 6 months up north and 6 months here in Florida. We narrowed it down to 2 units of the ones we saw. Talked to a salesperson from general rv center about the trailer we were inquiring about. He answered all our questions including what tow rig I would need. He says they will not let a trailer off the lot that doesn't have q proper tow vehicle. The unit we were looking at definitely needs a diesel dully. On another note I would like to get either airbags or active suspension for my tundra. Any ideas in the Haines city area, between Tampa and Orlando, would be great.
2 REPLIES 2

harriettb
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I were at the show too! We went to look at hybrids and ending up buying one from America Choice. We pick it up this coming Saturday and can't wait to take our first trip in it. We did have to buy a truck to tow it, but my husband is very knowledgeable about that kind of thing so we didn't need any assistance.

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just a warning, in general do not believe whatever comes out of a RV salesman's mouth when he talks about tow vehicles. There are probably some honest ones but most are intent on selling you an RV and what happens after you drive off the lot does not affect their commision check.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper