cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Now I'm in travel trailers when I have a truck camper?

67avion
Explorer II
Explorer II

My string on the old format was about a '67 Avion truck camper. It had tens of thousands of comments and (I think) around 750,000 views. If I recall correctly it was one of the top three strings on the Truck Camper forum. Now it's in "travel trailers". How can an error of that magnitude take place? Would whomever is a mod please give me a little help. We spent a lot of time on that string.

2 REPLIES 2

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @67avion,

Sounds like @dedmiston is going to take care of yea. Thank you for pointing this out to us and let us know if you need anything else. We are excited to have you in the updated community. 

Thanks, 

dedmiston

@67avion wrote:

My string on the old format was about a '67 Avion truck camper. It had tens of thousands of comments and (I think) around 750,000 views. If I recall correctly it was one of the top three strings on the Truck Camper forum. Now it's in "travel trailers". How can an error of that magnitude take place? Would whomever is a mod please give me a little help. We spent a lot of time on that string.

Hey 67avion - Send me a link to your thread and I'll move it for you. It's kind of a long story how some of the TC posts ended up there, but it's pretty easy to move your thread.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230