cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question about lamps in class A

Bodine57
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2007 Fleetwood pace arrow and want to upgrade my bulbs in my Lamps in Rv anyone know what led bulb can replace the bulbs that are in there now. Thank
4 REPLIES 4

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Bodine57 wrote:
I have a 2007 Fleetwood pace arrow and want to upgrade my bulbs in my Lamps in Rv anyone know what led bulb can replace the bulbs that are in there now. Thank

What bulbs are in there now?

Pull one out and look at the base.

They are either a BA15S base (1141 bulb) or a T10 (921 / 912) wedge style base.

Those are the most common 12v bulbs used in RV light fixtures.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

oilcan4
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Bodine57, go on M4 Products web site and they will assist you in choosing the correct led bulbs. I relamped a 2005 diesel pusher by replacing the 7 overhead fluorescent bulbs with there LED bulbs and dropped my amperage load from 7 amps on the driveway to 4amps. then tore out the Norcold and put a Samsung residential fridge in, which dropped the amperage down to 2 amps plugged in on the drive way. M4 products have great tech support.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bodine57,

Take one to a lighting store. Or post a picture here. Mine were mostly 1156.

I replaced only the most used lamps.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Bodine57 wrote:

What bulbs are in there now?