cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reese Revolution

ceasare
Explorer
Explorer
We just got a 2017 Jayco Eagle HT 28.5 with a reese revolution. I have a Pullrite Super 5th hitch. does anone know if i have to make modifications or are they compatible?
6 REPLIES 6

ceasare
Explorer
Explorer
ok straightened that out. The custom wedge for the revolution with a pullrite nonsliding hitch is SWW-09. Ordered it from E-Trailer for $50 and will recieve it in a few days.

ceasare
Explorer
Explorer
yes it is not a glide but stationary hitch. the dealer did put a wedge on but I'm wondering if its the right one. I'll call tomorrow. The revolution did work great with the short bed but a PITA to get locked.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dayle1 wrote:
Old-Biscuit wrote:

Either a sliding hitch OR the pivoting pin box NOT both.

SO lock out the pivot feature on that Reese Revolution Pin Box OR replace sliding hitch with a fixed hitch.
Locking out is CHEAP and easy to do.

OP says his hitch is a "Super" which is not the same as the Superglide. If that is the case, then he might simply need the correct wedge for his hitch to get the best performance out of the Revolution.

Well you're right......THAT would make a big difference.

OP needs to contact Reese and inquire
Technical Service At: 1-800-632-3290
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Dayle1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Old-Biscuit wrote:

SO lock out the pivot feature on that Reese Revolution Pin Box OR replace sliding hitch with a fixed hitch.

OP says his hitch is a "Super" which is not the same as the Superglide. If that is the case, then he might simply need the correct wedge for his hitch to get the best performance out of the Revolution.
Larry Day
Texas Baptist Men-Retiree Builders since '01
'13 Silverado 3500HD LT 2wd CCSB SRW, custom RKI bed
'19 Starcraft Telluride 292RLS
Rig Photos

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
You should have a manual for that Reese Pin Box in ALL that literature with that new trailer

If Not......Click Here

Lock out pivot bolts are 3/4" X 10 5/8"

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
They will work together IF you lock out the Revolution pin. There should be two bolts that install through the pivot plate on the Revolution pin box.That makes it work just like a regular pin box.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL