cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Full Timing and Cedar Creek 5th Wheels

M_Buffalo
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps dumb question but... My wife and I are close to making a decision on what brand/type of 5er to purchase. We are really attracted to the Cedar Creek 36CK2. I've looked at the forestriver web site for info on warranties, but it's not even in a brochure yet. The dealership just said what the warranty was but not weather or not Cedar Creek was FT friendly.

So first are they ? Second since it will be our home, does it really matter, since after delivery I won't want to be living in a hotel while repairs are made and will more than likely have to fix things on my own or have a mobile shop come out and do the larger jobs.

Thanks in advance for opinions /adivce
3 REPLIES 3

phyllen
Explorer
Explorer
We fulltimed in a CC for two years. The walls were always cold in the winter. We were just never in love with it so traded it in April for a Open Range. So I guess it depends on your needs and likes. Good luck with your decision.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
After the warrenty expires who cares what ForestRiverInc thinks? Buy what you like and go. Follow the dont ask, dont tell policy if you do need warrenty work done.

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
I know of a lot of people who full time in Cedar Creeks without a issue, if it is rated for full timing I am not sure. Have you seen the new River Stone line by Forest River I believe it is geared more towards full timing it is built like the Cedar Creek ( hung walls) but I would say built with better components and also a bit larger . Good luck on your search.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.