cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Corner Shower Mat

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
Not the standard type of question here but...

Our 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador has the typical corner shower stall in it. The floor seems slick and, like everyone, the thought of falling in the shower is not a pleasant thing.

Has anyone ever found some type of shower mat for this style of shower? I've looked on Amazon but nothing.

Or has anyone made something that might work?

I don't really want to use the old fashioned stick on things.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014
8 REPLIES 8

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
prstlk wrote:
gbopp wrote:
I have not tried it but, I'm considering Tub Grip for the shower in my house.

Thanks - it looks like it would work and it seems to have high ratings. Hopefully someone here on the forum will have used it and will chime in with their thoughts.

Don't waste your money,I tried it in the shower in my RV. I followed the directions,cleaned very well then applied.It seemed to be what I was looking for,kind of a rough sandy feeling surface, but after 6 months it came off.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Jim Norman wrote:
popeyemth wrote:
We just used a razer knife and cut a standard mat to fit.
Works fine.

I like the simplicity of this. Sort of what I did to put entry mats up front. Find one big enough and make it smaller.

Do a Amazon.com search for "InterDesign Pebblz Non-Slip Suction Bath Mat" (Can't post the search as it has a percent sign in it and the forum software has certain characters it cannot process.)

We did the same thing with one of those. We used scissors to cut though.

Jim_Norman
Explorer
Explorer
popeyemth wrote:
Works fine.

I like the simplicity of this. Sort of what I did to put entry mats up front. Find one big enough and make it smaller.
2016 Tiffin Allegro Red 38QBA
2008 Jeep Liberty (aka FireToad)

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Works fine.
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
This is what we use at home only the one at home is much larger.
Teak shower mat
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:

Thanks - it looks like it would work and it seems to have high ratings. Hopefully someone here on the forum will have used it and will chime in with their thoughts.
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
The old fashioned stick on things also can be a booger to remove. You can always wear flip flops, I've also heard of people using those liners for cabinets. You may be able to find some kind of mats with suction cups on ebay or amazon.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.