cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outrageous Chicken Breast for sandwiches

Vintage465
Explorer III
Explorer III
One of our long time favorites is to take boneless chicken breasts and put them one at a time in a 1 gallon freezer bag then pound it pretty darn flat. Then marinate them in:

1 cup Vinegar from hot wax pepper(when the jar is out of the hot peper vinegar I fill it with white vinegar and it's ready in 30 days or so)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tablespoon of Louisiana Hot Sauce
1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) of yellow mustard
4-5 cloves of garlic crushed or pressed through a garlic press.

Soak these dudes over night and toss them on a nice hot grill. Charcoal is best of course, but I'v had very satisfactory results from gas grills.

This is a fan favorite in our family and always get much applause from newbies!
V-465
2013 GMC 2500HD Duramax Denali. 2015 CreekSide 20fq w/450 watts solar and 465 amp/hour of batteries. Retired and living the dream!
1 REPLY 1

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
Vintage465 wrote:
One of our long time favorites is to take boneless chicken breasts and put them one at a time in a 1 gallon freezer bag then pound it pretty darn flat. Then marinate them in:

1 cup Vinegar from hot wax pepper(when the jar is out of the hot peper vinegar I fill it with white vinegar and it's ready in 30 days or so)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tablespoon of Louisiana Hot Sauce
1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) of yellow mustard
4-5 cloves of garlic crushed or pressed through a garlic press.

Soak these dudes over night and toss them on a nice hot grill. Charcoal is best of course, but I'v had very satisfactory results from gas grills.

This is a fan favorite in our family and always get much applause from newbies!

Well that sounds like your lips will pucker!
Depending on how thick the chicky breasts are sometimes I cut them across to lessen the pounding action and even cooking time:).