cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Accounts

Tullbooth
Explorer
Explorer
I'm wondering if I'm the only one having this issue. I created my camping world account and made my first purchase. YAY! Now whenever I log in, it says incorrect password. I've gone through and changed the password just to make sure, but to no avail. I tried chatting with customer service, and calling customer service (that was a process) and both could only suggest I create a new account with a different email. I finally relented and did, and now THAT account is exhibiting the same behavior.

I've tried it on several tablets and computers, I've tried it on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Even found an old computer at work to try it on Windows 7. Nothing has worked. Is anyone else having these issues with account access?
4 REPLIES 4

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
The question is WHY bother with an account with CW?

Getting on CWs mailing list is pretty much as bad as "AAA", your email address will get spammed multiple times a day, you will get all kinds of bogus "offers" in emails and snail mail..

And, you won't save a dime in fact, most likely will cost you more in the long run..

Those specials and coupons are sales gimmicks to get you tempted to buy.

Pretty much everything that can be bought at CW can be bought anywhere else and cheaper..

Don't fret it if the account doesn't work and move on.. I buy the bulk of my RV stuff from Amazon..

Tullbooth
Explorer
Explorer
Edd505 wrote:
gbopp wrote:
I can't help you but, the good news is, you will be receiving your renewal notice any day now.

Multi weekly ....................

And the Camping World ads seem to be sent several times a day... not cool!

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
I can't help you but, the good news is, you will be receiving your renewal notice any day now.

Multi weekly ....................
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer