cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some input

wellcraft
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys and gals, not new to rv'ing as we have owned a 24' tt since 08 but upgraded to a 35' 5th wheel recently and this time we want to do things the easier way since we have a decent amount of space. While we owned the tt I never had the goodies to make life easier. When hooking up the sewage hose I had a hard time leveling the hose and what not, this time I want to have a set of hose support and was wondering what do you guys recommend, I already have the Y adapter and need to buy 2 extra hoses.

I'm not familiar with what's needed with a 5th wheel but I guess it's very similar to a tt, any suggestions if there is something I should consider.

Next is a list of things I would like to get, if you wish you can add to my list with your suggestions, diy ideas are welcome too.

Wheel chocks
Leveling pads
Wheel leveling blocks
Sewer hose support 3 in total as we have 2 discharge
50amp to 30amp adapter
Sewer hose storage compartment

Thanks in advance.

JR
2 REPLIES 2

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Add to your list - surge protector such as the ones from Progressive Industries and a water pressure regulator. The preferred pressure regulator will be brass and not the cheap ones sold such as at Camping World. Those do not always work very well and sometimes actually stops water flow. Also some type of water filter to filter all incoming water into the rv.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Two sewer discharges is one tooooo many for me.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad