cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Attn Dedmiston

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
It was nice of you to take the time to explain your reasons to close the thread about rudeness and what all that included the political reference to Old Biscuit. Your response was well written.
I don't remember him ever posting anything other than trying to steer people in the right direction on system issues with their RVs. Did I miss something?
If nothing else his posts should live on to help others unless it was his choice to have them wiped.
Puma 30RKSS
20 REPLIES 20

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
MFL wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
MFL wrote:
^What's not to like about a ford truck guy? You are a member in good standing, friendly, knowledgeable, and like me, get along with everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerry

Hey can I join your group??? We can be called "The Three Manly Men"

Of course you can!! You are a resourceful man! When having that recent target on your back, you turned the conversation to fishing, with great pics, of BIG fish, nice boat! Yup, target gone, man now an Fn hero to the previous aggressors. SMART MAN

Jerry

HAAAAA, so you attended the same diversion tactic class I see.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
ford truck guy wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
MFL wrote:
^What's not to like about a ford truck guy? You are a member in good standing, friendly, knowledgeable, and like me, get along with everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerry

Ron, It will cost you a day on the water to joinโ€ฆ

*** And that **** B&W Fan Club member hat we were promised! :B

I did make the call when I ordered the filler pcs for my Dad's new to him truck as the 20k Companion was not installed with the strips. I have to say the guy I spoke to was not as receptive as I thought he would have been to my suggestion of a few hats and the advertising it would bring.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Cummins12V98 wrote:
MFL wrote:

Jerry

Of course you can!! You are a resourceful man! When having that recent target on your back, you turned the conversation to fishing, with great pics, of BIG fish, nice boat! Yup, target gone, man now an Fn hero to the previous aggressors. SMART MAN

Jerry

shelbyfv
Explorer
Explorer
Three Manly Men/ menage a trois, eh? Y'all have fun!:W

Cummins12V98 wrote:
MFL wrote:

Jerry

Ron, It will cost you a day on the water to joinโ€ฆ

*** And that **** B&W Fan Club member hat we were promised! :B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
MFL wrote:

Jerry

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II

Jerry

Crowe wrote:
Y'all must be soft..... When asking ANYTHING on here, you had better be prepared for anything and everything... Old Biscuit was more than willing to " give it" BUT... that almost always came with very valuable information...

I didn't even realize he was gone but I'm not surprised and honestly not at all upset. He did offer valuable advice at times but he often went well beyond snarky to being offensive. At times he was just a mean-spirited old man. As far as being prepared for anything and everything there's no need nor excuse for rudeness, belittling, holier-than-thou responses or condescension. We all started somewhere and what is common sense for some may require coaching for others. I don't RV any more but come here still because I can still offer some advice and enjoy conversing with the people on here. Just ask yourself before you hit the "post message" button is this a "value add" response or am I trying to make myself look superior.

I have found that the โ€œ1 minute ruleโ€ applies here as well as the โ€œ10 minute ruleโ€ at work.. I type up an email, let it sit for 10 minutes before sendingโ€ฆ 95% of the time I โ€œchangeโ€ the words and its less offensive to someโ€ฆ
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

dedmiston
IAMICHABOD wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:

But there is one that IMHO is too quick on the draw and will NOT explain why there was discipline as the others will happily give reason.

I do recall that at onetime this Mod that you took to task explained to you in very plain articulate and eloquent language why and how you went beyond what is acceptable. I did agree with him at that time as I do now.IMHO I think that Forum Rule #5 was was very close to being broken.

Let's drop this topic, please.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Cummins12V98 wrote:

But there is one that IMHO is too quick on the draw and will NOT explain why there was discipline as the others will happily give reason.

I do recall that at onetime this Mod that you took to task explained to you in very plain articulate and eloquent language why and how you went beyond what is acceptable. I did agree with him at that time as I do now.IMHO I think that Forum Rule #5 was was very close to being broken.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Y'all must be soft..... When asking ANYTHING on here, you had better be prepared for anything and everything... Old Biscuit was more than willing to " give it" BUT... that almost always came with very valuable information...

I didn't even realize he was gone but I'm not surprised and honestly not at all upset. He did offer valuable advice at times but he often went well beyond snarky to being offensive. At times he was just a mean-spirited old man. As far as being prepared for anything and everything there's no need nor excuse for rudeness, belittling, holier-than-thou responses or condescension. We all started somewhere and what is common sense for some may require coaching for others. I don't RV any more but come here still because I can still offer some advice and enjoy conversing with the people on here. Just ask yourself before you hit the "post message" button is this a "value add" response or am I trying to make myself look superior.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just curious is he still alive and kicking??? I never read his post so missed the extra B.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
QCMan wrote:
And some mods also have no sense of humor. Not talking about here but on another unnamed owners site I got booted for trying to sell after I said "If you believe that I have oceanfront property in Utah that you might like". Apparently some sites have moderators that are geographically challenged also. I can get sarcastic but have not had any problems on here yet except for Good Sam status not showing up.

Let me guess IRV.com

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
And some mods also have no sense of humor. Not talking about here but on another unnamed owners site I got booted for trying to sell after I said "If you believe that I have oceanfront property in Utah that you might like". Apparently some sites have moderators that are geographically challenged also. I can get sarcastic but have not had any problems on here yet except for Good Sam status not showing up.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member