14 REPLIES 14

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
No but it's coming.

ricks99
Explorer
Explorer
We've already been to Sesquisential State Park for the World Beer Festival in Columbia, SC. Next month is Kerr Lake. It is definitely camping weather here!

-R
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 (aka Rusty)
2017 Kodiak 172e Hybrid (aka Roxy)

welove2drive
Explorer
Explorer
We have had a few nice weekends this year. We went to Carlyle Lake, IL for a night in January and a night in February. The TT is winterized so we only used the black tank and brought a jugs of water. Both times we got prized lake spots that are hard to get in warm weather!
Dave and Marcia
2019 Ford F350 Dually
2013 Lifestyle LS34SB

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
It's been in the 60s and 70s here for a few days now. Sure feeling like April. I've been resisting the urge to put the patio furniture out. I just keep remembering the April 1st when we had 2 feet of snow.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Weather has been so mild in Central Indiana, we opened up the camper, pulled the slides out, and have been sleeping in it the last 10 nights in a row! It's still winterized, but got the television working again, got the port-a-potty set up again, and been enjoying a little taste of paradise!

Meanwhile, exactly 1 week from right now, we should be en-route to Andrew Jackson State Park in South Carolina for a week! Trailer is almost all ready to go, except for food items! Can't wait to get the wheels turning though!

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
korbe wrote:
This would be me.

Count us in!:)
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
To enjoy camping using my RV/RVing, I do NOT need no stinking campfire...:B
Heck, just driving down the highway in my big motorhome gives me a big happy face,....to say nothing about having fun at our destinations.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
For us some of the best camping is NOW. Quiet peaceful. The party types are home not bothering us. Yes there is snow on the ground. So what?
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
In about a week we will go to Huntsville, Alabama and visit the space flight center. Monte Sano campground awaits.

hppytrls
Explorer
Explorer
I'm getting ready to hit the road in early June, heading west to Glacier NP and explore all about for most of the summer.

evanrem
Explorer II
Explorer II
70 degrees one day 4 inches of snow and my truck covered in ice 2 days later. Mother nature is cruel.

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
We went last week and we're ready again.

We were at "Q" and went exploring NE of Bouse, looking for an old copper mine. Needed directions as street location from gem and mineral shop very vague. Stopped in USPS and ask for directions, while the DW was standing next to me a nice lady walked in and by us and said to no one in particular, "OOH, Someone Smells Like A Campfire".
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
This would be me too!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

J_herb
Explorer
Explorer
Im ready ! but it's still winter with more to come, and even the coast is cold. Glad to see all the snow and the lakes filling up, in 2014 I made a lot of trips to Redding and the Sacramento River and Shasta lake were so low now full.
J herb