cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Mattress

SUKISHORT
Explorer
Explorer
I need to replace my mattress. I'm looking for suggestions from RVs that have upgraded and are happy. It will be a short queen. Thank you all in advance. Gu
10 REPLIES 10

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
In our experience the very best mattress on the market is made by Verlo. We have them in our sticks house and RV.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Marc Sparks wrote:
ReneeG wrote:
We purchased a King from ***Link Removed*** and are extremely happy with it. We purchased the wrong size of King, but discovered our mistake before we opened it. They took it back with a full credit towards the right size.

I had the same experience when i buy ***Link Removed***comfortable futon mattress but the company didn't refund me.

Futon? It's not a futon. It has an innerspring.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Marc_Sparks
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
We purchased a King from ***Link Removed*** and are extremely happy with it. We purchased the wrong size of King, but discovered our mistake before we opened it. They took it back with a full credit towards the right size.

I had the same experience when i buy ***Link Removed***comfortable futon mattress but the company didn't refund me.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased a King from Wilderness RV Mattress and are extremely happy with it. We purchased the wrong size of King, but discovered our mistake before we opened it. They took it back with a full credit towards the right size.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Is there a space limitation forcing the short version?

If not, consider replacing the plywood base so it overhangs a few inches more and you can simply use any quality mattress from a regular furniture store.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a Tuft & Needle in our fifth wheel, but it's a standard queen - not sure they make RV sizes. (We like it so much, we put one in the guest room at the kids for when we stay there, too). A lot of full-timers in the Escapees club have been happy with the RV mattresses from this business:

Mattress Insider

We're also firm believers in preventing moisture and mold and use this product under the mattress in the RV:

Aire-Flow Hypervent

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

1320Fastback
Explorer
Explorer
We put these in all our beds and have zero complaints other than oversleeping from being too comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0861HFYW1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_YW05NPZB5PY7NABVEWAJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
1992 D250 Cummins 5psd
2005 Forest River T26 Toy Hauler

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
What do have at home? Try to duplicate that mattress.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079YYQNDB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Add a 2" topper and you'll never get out that bed.

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
We had a really good one made at the Mattress Factory at 31st and Thomas Rd in Phx. I can find the number if you want it..
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!