cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Surplus RV parts stores around Goshen, In.

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
Just would like some info on stores in and around Goshen. We will be attending the Coachmen Rally in Goshen in June. The wife and I would like some recommendation for some of these type of stores. One of the things I will be looking for is new wheels for our 5er. Thanks, John
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.
8 REPLIES 8

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
One that I use once in a while is Ickes RV Surplus Supply in Montpelier IN.
They are probably 90mi or so south of Goshen but they have a ton of wheels and tires new and used, mostly new, axles, all types of RV screws and fasteners and about anything else you can think of.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
Just up the road from the fairgrounds is a great place, used to be called Double D's but noticed last year with a new name I forgot. Just turn right out of the fairgrounds and about 2 miles or so on the right.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

Jim_n_Steph
Explorer
Explorer
Factory RV surplus in Elkhart IN most of them have closed over the last few years,
2003 Silverado 1500HD Vortec 6.0 4.10 2012 Flagstaff 831FKBSS

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Holy cow, thanks for posting this! I want to buy some RV windows for a windowless trailer I'm turning into a TT. Next summer's visit to MI will include a stop in White Pigeon!
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
dewey 02 wrote:
Bontrager's RV surplus, in White Pigeon, MI.

Johnson's RV Surplus is just up the road from Bontrager's. Both of these places have tons of new and used parts at excellent prices. Note that Bontrager's is closed on Saturday, but open Sunday. The owner is a Seventh Day Adventist.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Used to be several in Elkhart, but it has been several years since we were there. Check the phone books when you get there.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

dewey02
Explorer
Explorer
Bontrager's RV surplus, in White Pigeon, MI. (Just across the IN/MI border and not really very far from Goshen. Great place to just walk through and browse. Lots of stuff!

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
shadows4 wrote:
Just would like some info on stores in and around Goshen.

Google is your friend and will source this information for you just as easily as it would for anyone else. :W
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380