cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Florida has 67 counties, and all have RV Parks & County RV lots.

Dogmen
Explorer
Explorer

Having lived in Florida most of my life, a smile always comes to my face when I see a new Park open. Each has something I enjoy when we stay, relax, read a few books, and talk with fellow campers. Some bring their kiddos to climb trees, swim, and ride bikes in the sand. Sometimes they walk into our campsite and ask questions with a pet in tow. 

The wife is friendly and helpful and always asks if they want something to eat or drink. So we have learned to keep a few popsicles on hand for the little drop ends. Who is well overheated by the midday sun and Florida heat waves.

We like, many others, will have a Bar-B-Q Grill going and a small string of fish cooking. I enjoy watching the moss swing and hanging off a tall Live Oak as it shoots 85 feet into the air. Many years ago in Florida, after the Cows, Pigs, Horses, and Cowboys all first landed. In the USA and before it was known as the USA in 1581. Our trees were cut down and shipped to many shipyards where tall ships were built for the growing commerce. 

I can no longer remember the number of Class A motorhomes getting stuck deep into the Florida sand. We still see the PopUp campers rolling into and out of campsites as my family did on my first-day visit to a State Park and campground, which I still enjoy today. Still love the Florida waterways where to water is so clear you can see down 60 feet and mostly at 20 feet. Which makes it hard for a young kiddo in training to one day become a U.S. Navy Seal. 

The hardest part of the campout for us is unhooking all-out lines and rolling them all inside the Van and we slowly roll out of the campsite waving at all the new friends we met while heading home. 

So when is your next visit and what will you bring checkout RvXplor if you like us and travel in a Class B.

==================================
 2021 Mercedes-Bens Passager Van 3500XD, 3.0L V6 Diesel 4X2, 7 speed Automatic,.Dual rear wheels, Coachmen Galleria, Li3. 24FL
0 REPLIES 0