cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

advent ACM150 ac unit, seems like good price?

rockwind1
Explorer II
Explorer II
this brand seems much cheaper than the dometic or other usual brands. supposedly has good ratings on amazon.

15btu unit

still dubious. anyone used these?
3 REPLIES 3

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad

The reviews look good with the exception of some shipping issues.  I just purchsed the 15K BTU unit from Recpro to replace my Penguin II from Dometic which was so load I couldn't stand it after 10 years.  

The unit I got was an A/C and heat pump and works great. It is SO QUIET it is amazing and the remote is excellent as well.  I would highly recomend it.  It is more expensive than the units from ETrailer, but they are really nice.

https://www.recpro.com/rv-air-conditioners/ 

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I posted elsewhere... I had one. and though it worked well and was indeed cheaper than the alternative. When it came time to clean the condenser it was a witch of a job.. THe cover on the condenser is sealed with tape and attached when Bent tabs so I had to cut the tape and unbend the tabe. then the cover for the evap.. Well it's all the same piece of metal. So I ended up bending it in the middle where it was not covering anyhing.. That's my major complaint. both of the other brands I had were easier to clean.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Home_Skillet
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great reviews here..

e trailer
2005 Gulf Stream Conquest 31ft
BigFoot Levelers,TST in tire TPMS,Bilstein Shocks,Trans temp guage,Lowrace iWAY