cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fuse location - 2007 Concord

ramsaymike
Explorer
Explorer
I managed to blow the fuse that powers the radio on our 2007 Coachmen Concord (Ford E450). It also affects the operation of the power mirrors. The fuses in the Ford fuse block all seem to be good. I suspect that Coachmen may have added a fused circuit somewhere. Any ideas where to look for this fuse? Thanks.
2014 Cedar Creek Cottage CRS
2007 Coachmen Concord M275 (6.0 diesel)
4 REPLIES 4

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Each MH manufacturer could wide them differently. On our 06 Winnebago E450, radio power comes from either Ford chassis or house batteries. Winnebago ran sides from the house system under the can floor carpet to a switch in the panel by the drivers left knee, they also modified the Ford wiring and then brought the two Ford not sides (radio memory and radio operating) to the switch. It is labelled Radio House Batteries or Ford chassis batteries). When camping it allows use of the radio without killing the chassis battery. It's possible that the power for the mirrors is also picked up in this area as well. I honestly don't know which system powers my mirrors. I
I also read that one RV manufacturer ran the sides from the house batteries to the dash area through the stepwell and had inline fuses under the plastic drivers step cover.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

ramsaymike
Explorer
Explorer
I gave up and just ran a new wire for the radio. At least it works....
2014 Cedar Creek Cottage CRS
2007 Coachmen Concord M275 (6.0 diesel)

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I am not sure on your rig, but most MHs have a battery control center. That is where my radio and mirror fuses are located. Do you have the rig's coachmen owner's manual?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm not sure of your Ford but many trucks have more than one fuse block. One is usually out under the hood and serves mostly the engine and front end needs. The other is usually somewhere under the dash and serves the rest of the vehicle.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A