Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good RAM dealer in New Mexco

Bill001
Explorer
Explorer
HI,

Looking down the road for a good RAM dealership. Can anyone recomment a good RAM shop w good mechanics in New Mexico?

Thanks,
Bill
4 REPLIES 4

Bill001
Explorer
Explorer
excellent. thank you very much. Yup, Albuquerque and Farmington are both acceptible locations.

tom3171
Explorer
Explorer
don't know where you are in new mexico but we purchased our last three ram/dodge 2500's from advantage dodge/ram in farmington,nm. all our service on the trucks have been with them. in my opinion they have a first class service dept with highly skilled technicians.

Hiking_Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
I can't speak for all the mechanics, but I got very good service on a Saturday morning without an appointment from Larry Miller Dodge/Ram in Albuquerque. I had intermittent brakes on a new 5th wheel. I was almost certain it was a trailer problem, but I was passing through Albuquerque, so I dropped in and asked them to check the 7 pin connector and the integrated brake module just to verify (truck was in warranty and was purchased from an out of state dealer). It took about an hour while I waited but they checked it and washed the truck! The whole experience seemed very professional. I spoke with the tech who checked the truck and he actually understood that it was a pulse-duration modulated (PDM) brake controller, and DC checks wouldn't work on it. I can't speak for the engine mechanics, but this tech had obviously been to school on the brake controller. Usually when you find good service in general, it follows through the organization.
Amateur Radio WA4GIY
2015 Montana High Country 305RL
2013 RAM 3500 4x4, crew cab, long bed, 6.7 CTD, Aisin trans.
CGVW 20460 Lbs.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Moved to Tow Vehicle forum from 5th Wheels.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine