since ‎Jul-16-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Where is the emissions control label on a Cummins ISC 350 circa 1999.This label must be provided to register coaches in California.
If my car can run at speeds of 80 mph, why does the owner's manual suggest limiting towing speed in neutral to 65 mph?My suspicion is that the suggestion came from lawyers, not automotive engineers. What say you?
California requires a smog test for diesel RV registration starting 2024. I called my local Cummins dealer and he had no suggestions on how to bring an old design into compliance.Have you heard of any?
I don't fancy driving on the highways that have joints every 20 to 30 feet resulting in a constant "thumpda-thumpda-thumpda" butt jarring trip for hour after hour.Is that what we'll find on an RV FAntasy tour to Alaska departing from Montana?
We're painting our 2000 Country Coach Intrigue but lost the decals in the prep phase.Any leads on a vendor to contact to purchase the decals:. Millinium in a gold circle.Intrigue in black by the doorthanks for any suggestions.