since ‎Sep-13-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 271 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The new,small park we're in just installed WiFi. However,it's pretty weak even outside our trailer and usually unavailable inside most of the trailer. We do have an acceptable signal in the bedroom. I want to put a booster up there to make it accessi...
I have an older (8-10 yrs?) HP Pavilion dv6 laptop that serves my purposes. I kept delaying the updating of Microsoft Edge until it forced it and did it automatically. Since then my laptop often takes a long time to fire up. When I try to open the ...
We live (during the summer) in SE Iowa and have some friends in NE South Dakota who we'd like to meet about halfway between. A county/city/state park would be fine. it would be just for a few days so full hookups aren't necessary, but 50 amps would ...
We recently acquired a 2010 Carriage Cameo 36FWS. We've owned two Carriage Cameos prior to this one but both of those had the NeverLube axles. I want to make sure the axles are adequately lubricated but I'm unsure of the procedure. Do I need to li...
We recently acquired an '08 Sliverado 3500 LTZ. Among the things I'm trying to learn is how to program the automatic door locks, but I'm not sure it has that feature. I've programmed the locks to automatically unlock when the shift lever is put in "...