since ‎Jan-29-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 173 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After the tire issue I had on our final trip of the season I knew it was time for new tires all around on the fifth wheel. I was actually overdue for new tires and I was trying to put it off until spring. The Maxxis 8008 tires I had went through a ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30290539
It’s time for the 300 year old Burr Oak in the campground at Meramec State Park in Missouri to go. The only part of that tree that is still alive is the one limb that extends over the campground road. There is no way to drive around that limb witho...
I know it shouldn’t bother me but it does. This RV has been sitting on the storage lot unused since the end of 2012. It seems like a sin to me to just let an RV sit and deteriorate like it has. Someone has been making the monthly payments for the ...
My friend who is currently camped next to us walked outside this morning and discovered he had a flat tire on his fifth wheel. He called Good Sam ERS and within an hour a road service arrived at his campsite. It didn’t take long for the service to ...