since ‎Jul-17-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 2013 dometic 1350 quit cooling on a trip. Mobil repair tech found a blockage in the cooling unit. He suggested we removed the fridge and turn it upside down to burp the cooling unit. We did that and turned it right side up after a few minutes. The...
Saw one for the first time a couple of days ago. A 4dr dually with what's call a "tow all" dolly attached to receiver hitch on the truck and a large tow hauler (triple axle) 5th wheel attached to the tow all dolly. Can be used for goose neck or 5th w...
Brother stores his Redwood 5th wheel at a covered storage place in the Ft. Worth area. Someone broke into it by breaking out the skylight in the bathroom and dropping in thru the roof. They took his large TV that was bolted to the wall. Hit 6 other R...
Camped for about a week and on the third day begin to smell an electrical type burning smell inside the 5th wheel. Unable to track it down however the next morning we had no hot water and the smell was gone. Up until that time we had great hot wate...
Just bought a 2013 DRV Tradition. Outside hookups include Sat1, Sat2 and cable. Inside cabinet near main tv there are several coax pigtails labeled Sat1, Sat2,Roof Sat, Receiver and a couple of more. I hooked up a Satellite receiver to pigtail Sat1 ...