since ‎Jan-30-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone tried to remove the large 12 Volt Circuit Board on the older Monaco units? The Board(15x10 inches) is mounted inside a plastic box, I suppose for protection from the elements, even though it is inside a compartment below the Drivers side windo...
Is there a market for or maybe a 1200 Norcold for sale that still works. Have a friend who continues to have problems with his. He has replaced the cooling coils but now sees the yellow showing up again only after about 5 years.
Could someone direct me to a site that sells RV serviceable electric panels? I have looked at various RV sites for parts, but most only show 12 volt panels, converters, etc. I need to hook up a two circuit panel from my new inverter. Regular panels d...
The recall by Norcold whereby they put a safety switch on the back of the frig...the small control box has a red light on it. Is this red light suppose to be on if the box is working properly? Or is it suppose to be off and come on if the control box...
Just had the expansion valve replaced on the dash A/C and need to replace the drier. Can't seem to find a part number since it is painted black(OEM). I know SCS folded and was bought out, but I am hoping I can find the part locally. Anyone have an id...