since ‎Feb-03-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 790 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I installed a Dutch Aire absorption cooling unit in my fridge last year. It works great.I installed an ARP fridge defend at the same time which will run a day or two and then cut the unit off. I did change the ARP setting for the Dutch Aire unit, a...
We were thinking about visiting the Henry Ford Museum. Online didn't give me any practical info about visiting. It said 3.5 hour to visit, but it looked much bigger than that. Then it dawned on me that it may be multiple complexes. Anyone have any pr...
I've been going round and round on the internet trying to figure out which spindle nut socket fits my 2500HD rear axle. I want to buy one before I open the hubs up and I haven't been able to find specifically clear info on the tool. Probably a trad...
This is a bit long but I did use spacing between thought.Waisted a week with Microsoft and HP trying to resolve, knowing that I always get better info here.Had older Dell Core 2 and HP6988 with W7 on it. Upgraded to W10 (32bit) last year. No issues...
In the past, RV.net recognized me as soon as I went to the web site and would indicate which posts were new since I last signed on. I now have to log on before posting or replying and no colored indicators in the left column.I think a recent Windows...