since ‎Sep-17-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,639 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hopefully there's some experience in this group. Since it's getting to be sno-go season up here in AK, which means lots of early mornings, late nights in the dark and cold hooking up trailers, I'm taking the plunge and getting some auxiliary lights f...
Any thoughts from the Northern tier folks on a preferred studded tire for a small SUV (Jeep Liberty or similar) Have to replace the winter tires on the wife's vehicle and, while I have my own experience/biases/preferences, would be interested in any ...
Hoping to get a few ideas here....perhaps not strictly on point for tow vehicles, but kinda'Any thoughts on truck caps/Toppers? What's worked? What doesn't work?I'm wanting to get a topper for my new F250 but also want to put a real ladder rack on /...
Considering getting a new truck. 75% general duties (including hauling ATV's, boats, and other toys): 25% dedicated hauling of either a flatbed or a "camping rig" (not strictly an RV).The new truck will be a 350/3500 SRW and a diesel. My question ...
Suspect I'll ruffle some feathers...and I suspect this isn't the most correct audience for this post, but for RV'ers in Alaska, please read the road signs. The ones that seem to get ignored the most are:- "Keep Right Except to Pass" and - "Delay of ...