since ‎Sep-17-2003
‎Apr-04-2024

My Activity

• 2,487 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

It's been months off and on attempting to figure out this wonderful new forum.  I know, change is hard to accept sometimes!That said, are there any Mexico rvers still lurking around here and if so what have you been up to?  Any interesting trips or e...
Visiting Guadalajara? It looks like you'll need a visitor's pass for your vehicle. I see no mention of rvs but I'm sure that will apply as well.According to the website, this became mandatory in August of 2021 but I saw this on the news yesterday. ...
Has anyone ever changed out their screens with mesh sufficient enough to reduce no-see-ums in the RV?If so, what type or size of screen mesh did you use?Thanks in advance.
New to me, I tried Google Maps toll cost (for example Monterrey to Saltillo 121 pesos). It only shows one toll price so I am assuming that is for a car or van. Is there a way to check all the toll prices on an android?
U.S. Embassy, Mexico CityMexican immigration authorities (INM) have implemented a pilot project to eliminate the Forma Migratoria Multiple (FMM) in select airports across Mexico. Under the new pilot program, INM stamps the visitor’s passport with the...
Likes from