since ‎Feb-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,Have a friend who just bought a 1992 Falcon Class B on a Chevy chassis. She can't find any owner's manual, might someone out there know how to get one?Thanks,Chuck 2003 PleasureWay Excel TS
HiI am currently a PA resident buying a trailer from a dealer in Florida. Can I get a Florida title and registration for the trailer or does it have to be PA title/registration?
Discovered a leaking 3-way bypass valve (middle one) in my '04 Pleasure Way Excel TS, can find replacement on-line. There are what look to be metal bands clamping each tubing connection but I can't see how to remove these to put in a new valve. Any...
Discovered a leaking 3-way bypass valve (middle one) in my '04 Pleasure Way Excel TS, can find replacement on-line. There are what look to be metal bands clamping each tubing connection but I can't see how to remove these to put in a new valve. Any...
Hi B'ers,A buddy and I are about to test drive a '99 RT 210 this pm, has 90+kmi and looks to be in good mechanical shape. Aside from making sure everything works, are there things to watch for that pertain to this particular vintage Roadtrek?Thanks!