since ‎Feb-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone tried it? I have good back up and plan on staying within 3 hours from home. Keeping two size E bottles as reserve to get home. I've got a portable battery powered concentrator with two large batteries also a regular 10 litre concentrator which...
I have a 2013 Arctic Fox 27-5L which has been setting beside the house for 4 years unused due to illness and many other things. Long story short I am repacking wheel bearings to start with, also looking for new tires. This will be first time I have d...
We have a Nuvi 2699 LMT and I cannot get a memory card to stay inserted. I've tried several different brands and sizes including the one that's worked just fine for the last several months. None will click into place they all just pop right back up. ...
I am just curious to see if anyone has any experience with the Inogen One G3 Concentrator? I rented one and took it on a 10 day trip with me which involved a lot of flying. No problems with TSA or the Airlines with it and it was no problem carrying i...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29571088