since ‎Jul-17-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know I have seen this posted somewhere but for some reason I cant find it anymore. I am leaving next week for Quartzsite. I am on the WV MD PA border and only a few miles from I81. I dont want to run into bad winter weather so I plan on heading sou...
I noticed a strange problem with my 2015 Four Winds 22E on a Chevy 3500 chassis and am wondering if anyone else has noticed it. I was winterizing the RV and just finished charging the battery. I had put the key in the ignition and turned it to acc to...
I just thought I would post this because while I was looking I could not find and info on delivered weight and axle weights. I took my Four Winds 22E on a Chevy chassis to the CAT scales. No water, no supplies and 3/4 tank of gas. The Weights were St...
I need some emergency help and advise. I recently put a deposit on a 2015 Four Winds 22e which is really 24 ft long. It is on a E350 chassis but the dealer does have it on a GM chassis. The badge on the GM says 4500 but the specs on the door panel ar...