since ‎Sep-18-2003
‎Mar-15-2024

My Activity

• 740 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We had some work done on our FW this summer an started getting it ready for a little trip to Yellowstone NP. Turned out there was sawdust in a few of the drawers. The top smaller drawer to the right of the sink is very hard pulling out and pushing ...
I am probably reaching the end of the life of the batteries in my FW and boat. I currently have 2 size 24 dual purpose batteries in my FW and I have noticed the useful charge in them has diminished quite a bit. They are over 7 years old. Boat batte...
Guys, a friend of ours died recently and has a Yahama 2000 generator that is very lightly used and about four years old. Went over yesterday and it started with about three pulls after sitting for two years. It ran great but the widow wants to sell...
My batteries are reaching the end of their good useful life and I am wondering whether to replace them with two 6 volt rather than two 12 volt ones? Would I have to change my inverter, I have a 2012 Jayco HT with no plans to get rid of it. Would the...
Folks, I found this on another site and checked two of mine, the one in the boat is subject to re-call. I haven't checked the one in the FW yet, but will when it gets little warmer around here. Follow this link.https://inmarmarketaction.com/kidde/