since ‎Sep-19-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It's been a while, although I still read and watch posts. Now I have a concern. It's with the Dometic CT controller. My concern is that once I set the A/C for instance, to 72 degrees, the A/C will turn on work as designed. Then as soon as it reaches ...
Can anyone recommend a water hose that stays flexible during cooler temps. Right now I have the Camco water hose and when the temps get around 40 degrees or so, it is simply annoying to try to roll these hoses up for storage. Thanks
Looking at a queen size Corsicana mattress from Mattress Firm for our 5th wheel. Has to be light enough weight wise to lift for sheet changes and these mattresses were. Has anyone here had any experience with this brand of mattress, good or bad? T...
We took delivery today of our 2018 Grand Design Reflection 29RS fifth wheel. My husband spent most of the afternoon trying to get over the air channel reception. With our old 5th wheel in the same spot, we used to get 25 channels or so. Nothing wi...
Hi,The only fifth wheel in our area so far that might work for us is the Flagstaff model # 524RLBS...weight and length appropriate. Does anyone own this brand that can give us pros and cons on possible purchase? There are other brands we would like...