since ‎Sep-23-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 859 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thanks for the suggesions: Problem resolved. See last post for resolution.I have a problem trying to send email from Thunderbird to outlook.com. My email address ends in @outlook.comThe sending worked well for several weeks, and then I began to get...
I have to install a linkage kit on my series 32 Kwikee Steps. The linkage separated from the ball joint due to wear. I pulled the pin at the end of the linkage and removed the motor + gear assembly for inspection. I pressed the old linkage back on...
After sitting a few months, my alternator was dead when I fired up the coach. After some troubleshooting, I determined that the alternator was dead. It was a Leece Neville 160 amp A0012824LC model.My intent was to take it to a local rebuild shop, b...
I have a 2000 Holiday Rambler 38WDS single slide. I have a water leak around the slide when the slide is retracted. With the slide fully in, the gap at the bottom of the slide (on the side) is much smaller at the bottom than at the top. To correct...
Need some help and I hope someone else knows how to do this. My 2 door (upper freezer, lower refrigerator) Norcold NB411M refrigerator has a wobbly lower hinge assembly. I have the door off, the snap on side trim removed, 2 screws removed from the ...