since ‎Mar-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 127 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The stock exterior speakers on my 2019 TT are terrible. I plan to replace them with some 4" waterproof Pyle speakers with speaker pods. I'll cover/repair the original mounting holes and drill new holes for the speaker pods. What is the best anchor ...
I currently have an Equalizer E2 hitch for my 6,000# (or so) 24 foot TT. I've found a Recurve R3 hitch for sale and wondering if it would be an upgrade. The E2 functions reasonably well but is noisy. Any experience with the R3 hitch? Recurve R3
Thinking about going to an Andersen WD hitch instead of my Equalizer E2. The hitch head is heavy, have to store the bars, etc. I've seen some issues with Andersen causing damage to the A-frame on TTs; the set screws being an issue; among other thin...
Looking to add a way to disconnect the battery on my 2019 Keystone Bullet 243BHS. There's a 6 gauge wire coming off the battery to a circuit breaker mounted on the frame, which leads to a second circuit breaker and then under the trailer enclosed by...
Found a leak around my outside kitchen compartment door. Planning to remove the door, check for any damage and reinstall the door. Should I use putty tape or butyl tape around the door frame and TT side? Thinking the putty tape would compress and spr...