since ‎Mar-08-2002
‎Apr-22-2024

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am ready to add a solar panel to my 20 TT. The trailer came with a 100W Renogy panel. I am thinking I would like to add a 100W or 200W panel. We don't have any special electrical needs when dry camping other than lights, charging devices, etc. ...
My new to me trailer came with 2 propane tanks connected to a single-tank regulator, and another propane line before the regulator that runs to the outside of the trailer. This was done with numerous tees and fittings by the previous owner. I have ...
I have a 100w Renogy solar panel that is used to keep the two 6 volt batteries (flooded) charged while dry camping. The controller that came with the trailer when I bought it was one of the cheap generic chinese models (blue) that sell on amazon for...
I am having an issue with the passenger side turn signal and brake light not working on a 1993 Coleman pop up. The running light is working. I'm just wondering where to start with this and maybe there is a simple fix or test? It is a 4 pin connect...
I am in need of a new brake controller. I used a Prodigy P2 years ago for a previous TT and loved it. Just wondering what the thoughts are on the differences between the P2 and the P3. Thanks.