since ‎Mar-11-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 211 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're looking for an inexpensive campground ($100 - $120/week) along I-85 in NC between Shelby and Greensboro. Any suggestions?
In January, we came across a dog that had been hit by a car lying in the middle of the road. Of course, we stopped and with the help of another person who stopped after us, we moved him to the side of the road. The gentleman who helped us said he t...
Does anyone know the condition of this part of U.S. Route 6? We had such terrific advice re: our route east along I-90 from Washington, I'm hoping to find similar help for the final leg of our trip to NY. During this trip, my daughter in NY died of ...
We can't find a carry-out antenna that will support DirecTV HD. How much difference is there in the clarity between SD and HD?
I know I'm being a pest here but you guys have given me such helpful information in an area of the country that is completely new to us so this will be my last question...I hope. Once we get into Washington, we're planning on taking I-90 east to the...