since ‎Sep-30-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all,Upgraded to a 2020 F350 CC LWB 6.2 and am looking to upgrade my wheels and tires.Thinking of going Rickson steel but I'm reading the backlog is months out. Any experiences out there to share with regard to working with the company delivery ti...
I've got the rig in my sig: 2017 F350 with and Arctic Fox 990. It's me the wife and the dog. Don't haul much liquid. Figure I'm around the 4000 lb mark.I've put in the Rancho adjustables front and back, Firestone Air bags, and the larger bump stops t...
Looking to hit some the outer beaches in LI this summer. Heard Shinnecock is nice. Can any one provide info on the permit process? Also, is trying to go there in July crazy? I know up here there are limited numbers allowed on Race Point and it's like...
Hey All,Been about 10 years that we've been without a truck camper. Older Lance Squire Lite we had got some rot and I sent it down the road. 2004 F-250 body wasn't going to make it to the 200k mile mark so got a new F-350 8' SRW last fall. Hoping all...