since ‎Oct-06-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 196 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought a new Jayco White Hawk 32BH. It has a GVWR of 9995 Lbs and a dry hitch weight of 1,100 Lbs. My truck is a 2018 Ram CC 4x4 dually with the Cummins/Aisin combo and a factory class V hitch. Do I need to mess with a WD hitch for this massive ...
This would be for any (or all I guess) with the push button start. When you go through the procedure in the manual for shifting to neutral, how do you shut the engine back off? After you press the little "neutral" button and the light comes on, you a...
Will be heading up into Kentucky in mid October. Plan is to stop at the Woodford Reserve and also Makers Mark distilleries for a day each. After that the final stop will be in Louisville for a ball game at Papa John Stadium. I assume that both Woodfo...
The little Norcold CF40 in my Camelot basement area has gone nuts. It freezes everything no matter what I set it for. The digital display will go way up, like to 118 but when you open it its frozen.Any thoughts? Thermistor?
I need see help. Coach is the one on my signature below, the Itasca. One of the slide locks on the smaller slide just clicks and clicks. Won't unlock so I can extend the slide. How do I manually release it? I guess this would be for specific Winnebag...