since ‎Oct-06-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 376 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife requires medical Oxygen 24/7. We have a large concentrator for home use that we can take on the road, we also have a portable, 12V concentrator, we use when away from the house and/or trailer. For emergency use, either when the electricity is...
My trailer is always connected either to shore power, or to my truck. Even at home where I store it. I never boondock and have no plans to do so. I'm thinking of buying a smaller, cheaper, battery like one for a lawn tractor just to operate the emerg...
I've had my Hensley hitch for about 12 years now and have done nothing other than lube the bars and the jacks. What other maintenance should I be doing? Should I pop the bearing caps and repack the bearings? If so, at what interval. Anything else?Tha...
Santa brought me a new rear-view camera and a device to hack Ford's in-dash screen to allow me to use the camera both on the road (like a rear-view mirror) and when backing. I checked the trailer's aluminum siding at the bottom and was able to pull i...
I came across this new tow truck and wonder if any of you might know the towing capacities. Poke Here 