since ‎Oct-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 328 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I used to see a dog with callouses on their elbows I thought if the owners didn't care enough to provide a comfortable bed for their pet they shouldn't have one. Our dog has four beds in different rooms, 70% carpet,30% wood/tile. If she wants to...
. When a puppy is weaned he's given commercial dog food. They quickly learn that's what they have to eat to survive. That's what survival food taste like. They don't know what real food tastes like. They are programmed to eat what they're fed. Consid...
Is anyone into trail cams? I have a Browning Dark Ops that takes great pictures, if it feels like it. I was about to delete a "false trigger" pic when I noticed the legs of a coyote behind a bush. Great, but mostly it wouldn't take a picture of a pas...
I've made Buckboard bacon from pork shoulder that turned out good but the wife is on a diet and bacon is out, turkey bacon is ok. Has anyone used Buckboard with turkey? I've learned the taste is different between shoulder and loin. Loin turns out to...
This probably should be deleted as a RV subject but I must try. I found a baby dove on our back patio who I considered too young to be on his/her own. We keep our doors open so an adult dove came and stayed with the caged little one overnight, refu...