since ‎Oct-11-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 679 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My brother has a High Point microwave 900w with 1350w operating. He says the inverter won't run the microwave even on a totally isolated circuit. Starts then stops. Now he is worried that his Hoinda 2200i generator may not have enough power either...
Going to Convict Lake next week for the first time. Going over Google satellite photo I see the dump is on the main road going up between lodge and CG. Is there potable water to fill my tank so as not to haul that extra weight? I don't see where t...
Wondering if a converter charger or solar controller putting 14.6v into Lithium batteries is too much for the fridge, water heater, furnace and 2000w inverter?
My 6 year old Onan 4000 generator is making a more noticeable noise when applying load and when shutting down. Almost sounds like a muffler leak for a moment, otherwise it runs quieter. Is this normal, I don't recall.
Anyone know what size tire valve the 2015 Ford E450 16" rim takes? Going to order extended metal valves for duals. 4.53 or 6.25?