since ‎Oct-14-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 372 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I dumped at the I95N rest area in Maryland between DC and Baltimore yesterday afternoon. Lying on the ground next to the dump station was a set of keys.If you lost a set, please PM me and I'll get them back to you.Chris
Back in 2005, I stayed overnight at a great boondocking place right on Bob Quinn Lake behind some sort of contruction yard.I'm going to make this trip again in August and was looking a BC roads. It said that you can't overnight in gravel pits and ot...
We will be in Alaska during September and meeting up with good friends who live there. One of our fun things is to hunt Ptarmigin and grouse. We use a powered canoe to cross some sloughs.For the first time, we will have a RV which 4 of us can stay ...
Any current thoughts on using the Campbell Highway for this leg? I did it in 2005 in a truck camper and had no problems. My pictures show some parts were gravel.Would be doing it in early October this year in a 36' pulling a SUV.ThanksChris
I will need diesel at least once on the Cassier before hitting the Alcan. GasBuddy's not showing much but don't know how good GB is in Canada.Are there stations along the highwy which carry diesel? Thanks,Chris