since ‎Oct-18-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 314 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Some musing on new developments in Truck Campers.My first Truck Camper near Colima, Mexico. 14mpg on diesel.That Volcano behind my rig looked like this today!OK back on topic.This is my new truck and topper. 24+mpg on regular gas.Mixed feelings on t...
Some may still be interested in truck camping on the ragged edge.Original post:my truckThis picture was taken at the end of my first real camping trip.800 some miles traveled and averaging 25 miles per gallon!Am I ever pleased with my new truck.Campi...
My new truck and camper.My old truck and camper in Georgia.Old truck and camper got about 14 mpg on the highway.My new truck and camper gets better than 20 mpg.Present tank full reads 23.2 mpg.Wow that really opens things up for me!It still has a 382...
Hello everyone, fair warning I could be back into truck camping though on the ragged edge to be sure.Our old rig parked for the night on Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats.Sold it and sure don't miss that Chevy parts eater. Did miss the Lance.Went this ...
This link was our last TC trip.Swan SongThought some might be interested in what can come next.We just returned from a 40 day 39 night trip to the East coast and back.No RV just traveled in a 2008 Chevy Malibu 4 cylinder auto.This trip covered 9281 m...