since ‎Oct-19-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, I have a dometic A and E weather guard power awning that will not extend. It goes out about three or 4 inches and then immediately returns to the stored position. The power light on the control panel is a solid amber light, no flashing. Ch...
Hi all, Traveling from Aberdeen, MD to Hatfield, PA, in a class A w/toad and am wondering which toll plaza gate to choose on I-95? I know there are two toll plazas on this route on I-95 and another on the PA turnpike. Have an EZpass on the car(tow...
Hi, Will be driving from Richmond, VA, to Philadelphia on Saturday in a class A w/towd and wondering which is the best route around DC and Baltimore? Haven't made this trip before so would appreciate advice from those familiar with the highways, tr...
Hi all, Can anyone advise on the subject highway route driving a 35ft Class A towing a car? Is US-82 good for a large RV along this route? Appreciate any advice from anyone familiar with this highway in this area.Thanks,Jim
Hi, For a full-timer, what state offers the lowest cost to register a 35ft motorhome? I'm looking primarily at Florida, South Dakota, and Texas since they have no income tax on any income. I've read South Dakota vehicle registration fees can vary de...