since ‎Oct-19-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I purchased my Class-C 2 years ago in Houston, I was NOT told and didn't know that I needed to have Mud Flaps installed before I could get it inspected. I was turned down from getting my inspection today because the inspection station where I n...
Hello all,I'm looking for RV Storage Space for my 31 foot Class C. I would prefer something either fully enclosed or at least have a top to park under. I'm also looking for a storage that has a AC Plug to keep my battery charged.I moved from one en...
Hello crew,I purchased my first Class C motorhome last year and now I need an inspection done. I cannot seem to find a place that does it. Can anyone tell me where I might find a place near me. I'm located in Houston, TX. and live in Fort Bend Cou...
When we entertained inside the RV, we wanted to have an area that looks more like a bar. So we came up with this before and after picture. I simply purchased two bar stools from a local store and took them off the stand and connected the table coupl...
I just left from having a 5th Wheel to a Class C. My rig is only 3 months old brand new. Looking at the maintenance book, as usual it says to do certain maintenance every 3, 6 and 12 months. However, we only go out once or twice per month and abou...