since ‎Oct-20-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am prepping and cleaning travel travel for upcoming trip...had the unit plugged into my 30amp connection at home, was inside with only the air conditioner running and 3 overhead lights in trailer on...suddenly the output in the lights decreased to ...
Trailer has been in storage lot in Florida for 3 months, want to leave the state tomorrow so yesterday I checked systems out and was pleased to learn that all 4 trailer tires were still at 50# as required and didn’t need inflation. When I was puttin...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29691623
Am looking for best route between Cody, WY and Little Bighorn in Montana...google maps lists Hwy 120 north out of Cody...we will be towing a 21' travel trailer with Chev 1500 gas engine....following the route on Google Earth seems to indicate no high...
Like most people here we own or have owned several different kinds of portable folding camp chairs, bag chairs etc...none of them are really comfortable but it hasn't mattered until now. We have downsized to a smaller trailer that has a so-called jac...