since ‎Oct-25-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I wasn't sure if this should go in the truck campers section, but since a salvage/used yard will have all types, I thought it worked best here.I'm looking for a sewer-hose holding Lance camper bumper. I had one on my 1995 Squire 5000 and I want one f...
I have a broken driver's side mirror on my 1999 Jamboree 24' Class C. It's a 1998 Ford E-450 chassis. The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find the proper replacement. I can find the Super Duty-style double-arm mirror, I can find the regula...
I have a new-to-me 1998 Jamboree with only 20,000 miles. It’s in very good condition as you might imagine, but it also has some age-related issues. I’ve dealt with the tires and hoses, but I’m now facing a no-propane problem. Tank is newly full. I di...
I’m mounting solar panels on my 1999 Jamboree Class C. I contacted the manufacturer for their guidance and they said they had no connection to the previous company and couldn’t offer any assistance. My plan is to fabricate racks that span the roof an...
I’m looking at a solar install and plan to use strut channel to mount the panels to the roof. I saw another camper do similar and seal it by putting down 3” squares of butyl tape where he screwed into the roof and then covered with dicor. Looking at ...