since ‎Oct-27-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 385 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Now that we have sold our travel trailer, DW deemed it time to get rid of our 2006 F-250. I would like to sell it to a private party but determining a price for it has become an problem.. I have used the on line KBB and others, providing the data th...
The time has finally come after 13 yrs to call it quits with the travel trailer and start just staying at motels/hotels in areas of interest. Everytime I advertise something either in the newspaper or on FaceBook..Scammers start to appear out of th...
I am currently using McAfee AV on a Win 10, and a Win 11 PC and it is due to be renewed ($$) soon.. Just asking what others are using (Satisfied, Unsatisfied or recommendations) before I go ahead and renew OR make a change. I have asked this on INET...
Just fishing for information.. I am looking at getting a new printer and have been eyeing the Epson 2850.. This printer feeds blank paper from a top/rear loading tray instead of a cassette in the front.. Before I make the drive to Costco to possibly ...
I cannot access my my Dropbox account on my Win 11 desktop.. Everytime I try to get in, I get the following message.. Uh oh! Seems like this widget is not configured properly. localhost domain does not match any Chooser/Saver domains. Register app d...